1. Louisiana Cafe with Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Louisiana coffee with chicory
- Put milk in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Pour hot freshly brewed coffee and milk simultaneously into cups; sweeten with sugar to taste
2. Cafe Au Lait
- 1 cups Milk
- 1 cups Light cream
- 3 tbl Instant coffee 2 cups Boiling water To Prepare:
- Over low heat, heat milk and cream until hot.Meanwhile, dissolve coffee in
- Boiling water. Before serving, beat milk mixture with rotary beater-till foamy.
- Pour milk Mixture into warmed pitcher, and coffee in a separate pitcher.
- To serve: Fill cups by pouring from both pitchers at the same time, making the
- streams meet as you pour.
- This coffee makes a wonderful presentation as well as delicious favor.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Huffington Post did a blind study…had to…we’re talking instant coffee here.
- The long and short of it was…the reviews were sadly hilarious.The coffee that
- was preferred,was…Starbucks via Columbia...seriously.
- No, I do not work for Starbucks, nor do I own any stock.
- I guess you have to try it yourself.
3. Instant Orange Cappuccino
- 1/3 cup Powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 Dry instant coffee
- 1 or 2 orange hard candies (crushed)
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer. Mix 1 Tb with 3/4 cup hot water. Store
- in airtight jar.
4. Rich Coconut Coffee
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 15 oz Can cream of coconut
- 4 cups Hot brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Bring half-and-half and cream of coconut to a boil in a saucepan over medium
- heat, stirring constantly. Stir in coffee.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream
5. Danish Coffee
- 8 c Hot coffee
- 1 c Dark rum
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 12 Cloves (whole)
- In a very large heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients, cover and keep on
- low heat for about 2 hours. Serve in coffee mugs
6. Instant Coffee-Swiss Style Mocha Mix
- 1/2 cup Instant coffee granules 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbl Cocoa
- 1 cup Nonfat dry milk powder To Prepare:
- Combine all and mix well. Store mix in an airtight container.
- For each serving: Place 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. of mix into a cup.
- Add 1 cup boiling water and stir well
7. Chocolate Almond Coffee
- 1/3 cup Ground coffee 1/4 tsp Freshly ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp Chocolate extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract 1/4 cup Toasted almonds, chopped To Prepare:
- Process nutmeg and coffee, add extracts. Process 10 seconds longer. Place in
- bowl and stir in almonds. Store in refrigerator. Makes 8 six ounce servings. To
- brew: Place mix in filter of an automatic drip coffee maker. Add 6 cups water
- and brew
8. Old Fashioned Irish Coffee
- 3/4 cup Warm Water 2 tbl Irish Whiskey Dessert Topping Rediwhip 1 1/2
- spoons Instant Coffee Crystals Brown Sugar To Taste To Prepare:
- Combine water and instant coffee crystals. Microwave, uncovered, on 100%
- power about 1 1/2 minutes or just till steaming hot. Stir in Irish whiskey and
- brown sugar. Top with Rediwhip topping or similar
9.Cafe Au Cin
- 1 cup Cold strong French roast coffee 2 tbl Granulated sugar
- dash Cinnamon
- 2 oz Tawny port
- 1/2 tsp Grated orange peel To Prepare:
- Combine and mix in a blender at high speed. Pour into chilled wine glasses.
- A taste test for the best French Roast was carried out by Huffington Post…
- These were the top winners-from best to,well less than best.
- However, they were all highly recommended…anything that got even a slight,
- Furrowed brow…was dismissed.
- Folgers French Roast Ground Coffee
- Maxwell House Dark Roast
- Starbucks Dark French Roast
- Allegro Coffee Extra Dark French Roast
10. Brandy Coffee
- Ingredients: 3/4 cup Hot Strong Coffee 2 ounces of Brandy 1 tsp Sugar 2 ounces
- Heavy Cream To Prepare: Pour the coffee into a tall Irish coffee mug.Add the
- sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the Brandy and stir again. Pour the cream, over the back of a teaspoon
- while holding it, slightly above the top of the coffee in the cup.
For more topics related to coffee preparation, just click here